In the sea of various diets, DASH for five years holds a place at the top lists of the best diet.
This flexible and balanced diet is a great way to improve your health and weight loss. Dieters are eating foods low in sodium and sugar, and are preferred fresh fruits and vegetables, low fat dairy products, whole grains, fish, poultry, nuts, legumes and seeds.
Here are some easy and delicious recipes for the DASH diet!
– 3/4 cup of low-fat Greek yogurt
– 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
– 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
– 1 banana
– 1/2 tablespoons of Grozdan seeds
– 1/3 cup pineapple, diced
– 1 tablespoon of chopped almonds
– 1/3 cup of chopped strawberries
– 1 tablespoon of dark chocolate without sugar
1. Heat the frying pan.
2. Whisk yogurt, jam and vanilla extract together, and set aside.
3. Banana halved and then cut by half the brush with oil. Bake them in a frying pan on medium heat (oiled side about 6 to 7 minutes, and then the other side for 1 minute).
4. Fried bananas placed in a bowl or on a plate of something deeper, add a mixture of yogurt, pineapple, almonds, strawberries and chocolate.
Spicy oatmeal with mushrooms:
– 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
– 3 pieces of green onions, thinly sliced ??
– 340 grams (10.5 Oz) sliced ??mushrooms
– 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
– 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 4 cups of water
– 1 teaspoon teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
– 1 teaspoon sea salt
– 2 cups of oatmeal
– 4 eggs
1. Heat the oil, add the mushrooms, the white part of green onions, lemon juice and pepper, and cook until the mushrooms are complete (about 5 minutes) .
2. While the mushrooms are cooking, the pan, bake eggs (you can use cooking spray).
3. Add the water, rosemary and salt, and hold on to boil. Mix out oatmeal and green part of green onions. Stir it from time to time, and ends when the oats are fully cooked (about 6 minutes).
4. The Oatmeal served up in a dish, the top lay eggs and optionally a little cheese and spring onions.
Super Green Smoothie:
– 2 cups of frozen Mango
– 1 cup of cucumber
– 1 cup of fresh baby spinach
– 3/4 cup of water
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 10 sheets of fresh mint
– 1 teaspoon ginger root
– 1/2 jalapeno peppers
All the ingredients put into a blender and mix until you get a smooth, drinkable mixture. Instead of water can also use the unsweetened iced green tea.